“I’m not sure this league has ever had a single player as valuable as LeBron James.”
- Warriors were favored by 4.5 last night on the road in Portland, it was announced Steph probably wouldn’t play (even though he did end up playing), the Warriors were then favored by 5
- If the Warriors advance, they will have won two playoff series in the tougher Western Conference essentially without Steph Curry.
- Cavs 1-5 without LeBron this year in the weaker Eastern Conference
- Blah blah blah something about the Clippers and Chris Paul
- MJ was the greatest basketball player of all time. The Bulls went from 57 to 55 wins after he left, almost made the finals. LeBron won 61 before he left. 19 21 24 33 wins in the years following. 53 wins & an NBA Finals appearance the year he came back.
Now I’m not typically a Cowherd guy, and I’m not exaggerating when I say I care more about the near-threatened species of the Eurasian curlew than who won the NBA MVP award, but he’s right on the money with this. Very very very basic logic tells you that LeBron is more valuable to his team than Steph Curry. That is impossible to debate. Does MVP = best player? Is Curry a better player? Those are conversations to be had. Who is more valuable to their respective team is not.