Here it goes:
Browns stink and were never going to win in Seattle unless they played perfect football which they didn’t so they lost by 17 and no one was surprised because the Seahawks have been to the past 2 Super Bowls and the Browns are the Browns and had a QB making his 7th career start who wasn’t great but wasn’t awful but his receivers had 5 drops and the highest paid defense in the NFL gave up 30 points and 3 touchdown passes to Russell Wilson after our coach said Wilson wasn’t elite earlier in the week which was probably a dumb thing to say
Here’s the game tape
Seattle fans are so funny
The first drive was fun. It ended in a touchdown but the biggest play was Marlon Moore basically ending Earl Thomas’s life
And then Johnny found Gary for 6
Cam Erving did some Cam Erving things. So frustrating.
Richard Sherman threw Travis Benjamin out of bounds and the ballboy had the slowest fall ever
And before the half ended the Seahawks were allowed 1 final untimed down because of a Browns facemask. Instead of going into the half down 17-10 (respectable), the Browns were down 20-10 after Seattle kicked a FG
Johnny scrambled for a nice first down. Coach Flip really really wanted him to get down so they wouldn’t have to play Austin Davis
Hatin ass ref got in the way
Nice to see our players fighting each other
Couple quick thoughts:
- That Terrelle Pryor Wildcat play was the most underwhelming thing ever
- I cannot overstate how terrible that penalty was before the half that led to a Seahawks FG. There’s a huge difference between being down 1 TD at half with some confidence and going into the locker room down 10 after a terrible penalty to end the half.
- Johnny wasn’t great and he wasn’t terrible. Pretty pedestrian. I’ve seen QBs play wayyy worse games in that stadium. I think there’s something there but we’ll never be able to fully evaluate him with the group of receivers he has to throw to.
- I know it’s beating a dead horse but I’d love a few big receivers who could catch.
- The Dwayne Bowe sighting in the second half was pretty neat. Bet that’s what he needed to springboard into the starting lineup vs. KC and Pitt.
- Those announcers kinda sucked, right?
- There was never a point in the game where I thought “Hey, maybe the Browns can pull this off” which led to a lack of letdown. It was nice not being let down.
- Seattle fans are such dorks.
- Johnny needs to work on his postgame attire, I think we can all agree on that.
- On to Kansas City