- The ball from his first major league hit in Chicago is being held ransom. Weird.
- “I hate it. I’ve always hated it. I want nothing to do with it.”
- The drone he built, which includes:
- Dihedron arms
- Vibration isolation
- His childhood obsession with the show BattleBots. Also weird.
- And, of course, if he would rather live with Nick Swisher for a week or shave Tito’s back.
Been a fun week for Bauer. 7 shutout innings in Wrigley, his first MLB hit and an appearance on MLB Network. I guess that’s what happens when you’re tied for 4th in the league in wins, 7th in strikeouts and 10th in WAR.
KEEP THE CHIEF