That’s what Cavs fans DO goddamnit. We follow through on our word. We say we’re gonna do something? We do it. We don’t backtrack and say something like “oh come on I was kidding” or “”by ‘shirt’ I meant Parmesan-crusted filet mignon” like a Warriors fan would.
That being said, I do have a couple discussion points.
- “I don’t have a Warriors shirt. I though I do, but I don’t.” Somebody has some explaining to do.
- “I don’t want to die so I’m just going to eat like part of this shirt.” ::Proceeds to cut from the 2% of the shirt that is covered in permanent marker::
- He did use Sweet Baby’s, so I’ll give him a point back for that.
- It also is a girl talking in the background. We’re back to even.
- Well there’s no two ways about it, he didn’t finish his swatch. Now I’m not saying I would have, but I also didn’t make a bet in which I had to eat a piece of clothing if I lost. He was 3/4’s of the way there. Take it home, buddy.
These are all minor complaints though. Anybody who eats a piece of clothing to make right on a bet is OK in my book, especially if that person happens to be a Cavs fan.